Established in 2009, APMH is a company and community of professionals that operates with mindfulness and integrity, moving toward transformation and growth through awareness and support. We strive to deliver evidence-based care with compassion, intention and the wisdom that comes from true collaborations, in a safe and effective environment.
Our team of therapists are highly trained and experienced in addressing a variety of mental health concerns, including depression, anxiety, mood disorders, trauma and abuse, family and marital distress, low self-image and sense of self-worth, child and adolescent concerns, relationship difficulties, and grief.
Our providers are qualified and skilled in the areas of psychiatric assessment and diagnosing, medication management, therapy, and collaboration between providers within and outside of our agency, to give you multiple types of support and teach a wide range of skills that you can utillize to experience transformative change.
Our goal at Associates for Psychiatric & Mental Health is to support you on your path toward health, wellness, and happiness. We strive to reconnect you with yourself and those around you, through compassion, insight, and actionable change.
We believe in the growth that arises from looking at ourselves and noticing our actions and their congruence or incongruence with our values. In this community, we believe our strengths are to be shared for the broader good, and that our weaknesses are opportunities for vulnerability, connection and growth.
We serve clients in SW Washington and surrounding areas, including Vancouver, Battle Ground, Camas, Ridgefield, Washougal, Woodland, and Portland, OR.
Events & Happenings
Changes Due To Coronavirus: APMH is committed to providing safe and accessible mental health services to all of our clients. We have transitioned to HIPPA compliant Zoom Telehealth (virtual video/audio conferencing). Our physical office building is closed to routine business and appointments and we will be evaluating the need for Telehealth on a daily basis.
OUR VIRTUAL MENTAL HEALTH INTENSIVE OUTPATIENT PROGRAM IS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS. FOR IOP INFORMATION AND REFERRALS,
PLEASE CALL ABBY AT (360) 768-5411 OR (360) 448-7827 EXT 210.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APMH ESTABLISHED PATIENTS:
- TO SCHEDULE A ZOOM TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENT OR TO MAKE A PAYMENT, PLEASE CALL THE FRONT DESK AT (360) 448-7827 EXT. 201 OR DIRECT DIAL (360) 768-5410 (PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU REACH OUR VOICEMAIL, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND SOMEONE WILL RETURN YOUR PHONE CALL WITHIN 24 HOURS)
- TO LEAVE A NON-URGENT MESSAGE FOR YOUR PROVIDER, PLEASE CALL (888) 571-5008 AND LISTEN FOR YOUR PROVIDER'S EXTENSION.
- FOR PRESCRIPTION REFILLS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHARMACY AND ALLOW 3 BUSINESS DAYS.
- TO LEAVE A NON-URGENT MESSAGE FOR THE FRONT DESK OR YOUR PROVIDER, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL APPOINTMENTS@APMENTALHEALTH.NET. WE ARE MONITORING THIS EMAIL DAILY.
- TO PAY YOUR ACCOUNT, PLEASE CALL (360) 448-7827 EXT. 201 OR DIRECT DIAL (360) 768-5410 MONDAY - THURSDAY BETWEEN 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM.