Having Trouble with Zoom?
1) Give yourself plenty of time, prior to your appointment time, to prepare for your meeting. We recommend you do the following:
- Decide on a location where you have strong wi-fi or internet access. If your internet connection is not stable enough at the time of your appointment, we may need to reschedule.
- Make sure that you are able to access your email from the device you will be using.
- If you have downloaded the Zoom app to your device, make sure you know how to join a meeting. If you are using the Zoom app, you will need the meeting ID that was emailed to you from our front desk.
2) How will you receive your Zoom meeting invitation?
- Our front desk will email you the Zoom meeting link the day before your meeting.
- Didn't receive the email? There could be a couple of reasons you did not receive it. Try checking your Spam/Junk folder. If you still can not find it, please email our front desk at email@example.com and let us know. While our office staff is working remotely, emailing us is the fastest way to get a hold of them and it gives us your correct email address, which may be the problem.
3) How to join your meeting.
- To join your meeting from your desktop computer or mobile device, simply click on the link that we emailed to you. It will ask you to register with your name and email address.
- To join your meeting using the Zoom app, make sure you have your meeting ID, found in your Zoom meeting invitation, and sign in. If you choose to use the Zoom app, please make sure you are familiar with it ahead of time.
4) Join your meeting 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- This will give you time to troubleshoot, if needed.
- When you join a meeting ahead of time, you will be in the virtual "waiting room" until your provider/host joins the meeting. While you are waiting, you will see that you have the option to test your video and audio which we recommend doing prior to each meeting.
For Zoom guides, tips and troubleshooting, go to Zoom.us and select Support. There you will find Quickstart Guides for Users & Participants.